Business Consultant - NetSuite
Skills: Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution.
Location: Remote or Folsom, CA | Sheridan, WY | Philadelphia, PA
Protelo, Inc. is seeking highly motivated individuals with a track record of demonstratable work experience and business acumen in Wholesale Distribution and/or Manufacturing using Oracle NetSuite software along with a strong desire to be a Business Consultant. The primary objective of this role is to use experience along with application knowledge/skills/abilities in client interactions, such as conducting work sessions with the client, translating client business requirements into workable solutions and designs, training users on applications and best practices, supporting existing client accounts post go-live and troubleshooting client issues. Once proven to be successful as a Business Consultant, there are growth opportunities into more senior roles that include leading new software implementations and client management to name a few.
REQUIRED: The individual must be competent to work within NetSuite’s core functionality and related modules including third-party applications and possess a well-rounded background in both business and ERP. The individual is functionally familiar with many facets of NetSuite Wholesale Distribution and/or Manufacturing such as Design to Build, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Work Orders & Assemblies, and other advanced modules. The individual has experience working for product-based companies with an existing instance of NetSuite and has served as a primary resource for the implementation and/or continuous business process improvements and ongoing support.
- Provide NetSuite assistance and support to new clients and existing clients.
- Complete assigned tasks on time and within allocated hours.
- Maintain time tracking system with timely and accurate entries on the same day the work tasks and activities are done.
- Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Interact with clients to understand their business requirements/needs and provide guidance.
- Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients
- Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working as a team.
- Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality, and coordinate installation of deliverables from Sandbox into production.
- Provide functional training to clients as needed.
- Work as a collaborative team member effectively with others in the company.
- Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell Protelo solutions and service offerings to clients when needed.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently.
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.
- High-energy, self-motivated, strong desire to learn, can-do attitude, high attention to detail, and problem-solver.
- Some level of experience working at a client’s facility whilst conducting work sessions and/or trainings.
Protelo, Inc. helps companies succeed through innovation. Our team of business, application, and technology consultants brings a wealth of expertise and experience. We are continuing to expand our team with talented, passionate, and experienced consultants.
At Protelo, our team is our most valuable asset. We care about relationships and strive to build long-lasting relationships and friendships with each other, our customers, suppliers, and our partners. We value talent, passion, and experience. We demand integrity from ourselves, each other, and the customers, suppliers, and partners we work with.
NOTE: Travel may be required – Although we take full advantage of technology and commonly use virtual meetings, face-to-face interaction helps us build relationships, which requires occasional travel. We’re in the cloud so virtual meetings are common.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Culture at Protelo
Protelo has created a corporate culture in which our employees can thrive both personally and professionally. Protelo rewards our entire team with professional development opportunities, great benefits and a family-oriented culture. Our workplace environment is fueled with genuine care and concern for each other, working as one close-knit, solid team. Check out this year’s company trip to Cancun!
From our Employees
Reviews from current employees about working for Protelo:
“A great work environment and family atmosphere.”
“Protelo is a great company, with great people, and I plan to stay a long time.”
“I love the daily opportunities that I get to work with extremely intelligent people.”
“I appreciate the generous company benefits.”
“I believe in Protelo and our direction.”